Monday, November 30, 2009

in the middle...

I figured I should post something since it's been quite awhile. I'm currently in the middle of a two week (yes, two whole weeks!) vacation. It's been crazy great. So far here's what I've been up to:

in Myrtle Beach for 6 days, 7 nights...
had Sonic twice in two days
had Chick Fil-A three times in three days
outlet shopping, purchased two Fossil bags and a Coach bag
had Thanksgiving dinner with my dad at a buffet - I had turkey and ham, he had turkey, ham, fried shrimp, steamed shrimp, fish....
put up blue painter's tape in all the bedrooms of the beach house
assisted in the installation of our new convection microwave
assisted in the purchasing of our new range
spent an afternoon at the ocean playing photographer
had sweet tea... every day!

back home...
ate delicious chinese food
took a monument walk at night
had dessert at the Melting Pot
ate brunch at Founding Farmers
explored the American History Museum
sewed a button
tried a new pizza place
started drinking with 9 friends at a bar at 11am.... on a sunday
had a fantastic brunch with said 9 friends, some of which were only in town for the weekend
Ikea exploration with some of my best friends
watched planes land at National Airport
late Open City dinner (and frozen Chai) trip
Wegmans run with Nathan, complete with lunch (and a brief trip to Fair Oaks mall to buy a lamp)

I'm seriously exhausted. Tomorrow I'll take it a little easier and do some laundry while my dad tries to figure out what's wrong with my car. Then, I'll take my mom's car when she gets home from work and head out for more shopping.

Yay vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment