My tentative schedule is as follows:
4/23
4:30am - pickup time, in front of my building on CT ave. cuz there won't be anyone crazy out at this time.
4:20am - will actually get into the car because my dad is always early.
4:21am - iPod on, tune parents out. zzz...
10:00am - tune in to our MB radio station, Sunny 106.5
11:30am - arrive in MB
11:45am - lunch at Hard Rock Cafe
1:00pm - parents go buy a house (well, sign all the silly papers and actually get the keys) / for me: pedicure & SHOPPING AT COASTAL GRAND MALL
3/4:00pm - I finally get to see this new house I keep hearing about but have yet to see any decent pictures
5:00pm - blow up my aerobed in the bedroom of my choice
5:15pm - hell, I should have a nap if I've been up earlier than 4:30am
Dinner sometime; bed
4/24
there better be a pancake house...
more shopping
more sweet tea
more food
nap
walk on beach and laugh at the silly people who think the water is warm enough (um, 80 degrees or warmer for me, thankyouverymuch)
shake my head at all the mullets I see
Dinner
Will we have cable to watch??? Probably not.... hmm...
sleep uncomfortably on the aerobed
4/25
I will want a Sonic burger for breakfast, because I can.
Finish up shopping
Walk on beach again
Lunch (Logan's?)
drive back to MD
and then I have lots of fun errands and more shopping to do when I get back, and I won't go back to work until 4/30! Whoo hoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment