Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A Smattering of me

Ta da! It's a blog that I'm going to make every attempt to keep up with! I shall do my best to entertain, amuse, console, annoy and blow the minds of my readers. If I even have readers. I hope to share with you my likes, dislkes, favorite websites and stories, and well, let's face it - whatever the hell is going on in my cute little head.

Let's start things off right with my current website crush: http://www.mentalfloss.com/

It really speaks to my neurotic desire for off the wall facts I can bring up at odd times, like work parties. Check it out and you too can contribute a comment from way out of left field. People may look at you with shock yes, or but strive for admiration. You just never know.

Dinner tonight was: a buffalo chicken wrap and french fries from Buffalo Billiards. We stayed a little too long though - the Duke/Davidson game started at 7, at which time a gaggle of Duke alum flooded the area. Good thing I was drinking - only way to handle the bratty Duke fans. Blah.

Anyway, enjoy the posts, and if you don't see them for awhile, bug me about it and I'll get right on it with something terribly witty and fabulous. I mean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment